Top 15 Church Giving Solutions for Collecting and Managing Donations
Whether you’re diving into the world of online giving for the first time or looking to move to a software that offers more features, better pricing, or greater support for growth, these solutions may fit the bill. Here’s a look at 15 church giving solutions to help you collect and manage donations effectively, regardless of your church’s size.
DonorWerx easily tops the list as one of the most versatile and impactful giving and donor management solutions on the market. Schedule a 30-minute discovery call today to learn more about the coaching, software, and church-focused solutions offered by DonorWerx.
- Uncover donor opportunities and build a custom strategy using the donor-centric framework.
- Gain insights into who’s giving (and who isn’t) and drive more recurring gifts.
- Accept gifts online, through an app, through text, and by kiosk.
2. Church Staq
Church Staq is powered by PushPay and offers a complete suite of tools to help churches connect with congregants, engage donors, and increase gifts all-around.
- Combines church management and digital giving into one tool.
- Helps you develop donors to increase loyalty and recurring gifts.
- Takes a mobile-first approach with a dedicated church app.
3. FellowshipOne Giving
Powered by Kindrid, the FellowshipOne Giving platform will help cut back on backend work while promoting growth and generosity with a combination of giving options.
- Tiered pricing starts at just transaction fees, but requires a monthly minimum.
- Combine with FellowshipOne for a complete church management solution.
- Online, recurring, mobile, and text-based giving.
4. OneChurch eGiving
The closest to a “no fee” solution as most churches can get, OneChurch eGiving offers a low-cost solution for churches seeking a simple giving platform.
- An intuitive dashboard to visualize your donations and generate reports.
- No upfront fees or transaction fees. Donors can choose to cover processing fees.
- Online, text, and mobile giving options.
5. Faithlife Giving
Faithlife Giving combines giving tools with biblical content to help your church stay focused on the spiritual side of tithing and donation collection.
- A focus on religion that helps frame donors in a new light.
- Inspires generosity by putting the focus back on God’s word.
- Online, text-based, mobile, and kiosk giving enabled.
Giving software, giving strategy, and church resources bundled into one. SecureGive is well-known for providing a modern donor experience with back-end tools to simplify your church administration.
- Five ways to give, including online and through giving kiosks.
- Scan checks you receive in the offering plate and elsewhere to keep everything in one place.
- Setup fundraising campaigns for specific goals.
A comprehensive giving solution, ShelbyNext allows you to grow your church’s stewardship through multiple online and recurring donation options.
- Add giving forms to your website, social media platforms, and across the internet.
- Create a mobile app that makes giving easier and engaging for your congregation.
- Three pricing tiers to help match the financial needs of any church.
8. Breeze ChMS
With a focus on powerful reporting for both you and your donors, the giving tools of Breeze ChMS fit nicely into the brand’s larger suite of church management tools.
- Track giving with insightful dashboards and generate reports for your church and donors.
- Maintain confidentiality in reporting with security and permissions settings.
- Accept donations online and through text messages.
Advertising the lowest non-profit rates in the industry, ChurchTrac strives to make collecting gifts easy for both you and your congregants.
- Record online contributions automatically with the option to manually add cash gifts.
- Generate statements with ease, with a focus on year-end reporting.
- Accept gifts through your website and through your Church Connect page. Text giving is also available.
With a focus on giving, Tithe.ly is a standalone church donation software to help streamline the online giving process. Recurring gifts along with three-tap app giving and text-giving make this one of the most versatile platforms out there.
- Track both online and offline gifts in one place.
- Allow donors to cover the fees when making a digital donation.
- Six ways to give under one umbrella, giving donors options while keeping reporting easy.
Advertising free text giving and online giving, easyTithe is another standalone giving solution that focuses solely on donation collection for churches.
- Integrates with MinistryOne for whole church management.
- Customize donation forms to shape the donor experience.
- Collect donations online, via text, in an app, and at a kiosk.
12. Roll Call Donation Software
Roll Call is a donation management solution to help you get an accurate and complete view of your church’s finances.
- Doesn’t offer a donation collection solution, but helps track donations.
- Enter tithes and offerings you receive both online and offline.
- Print year-end statements with ease and easily create reports by fund or by donor.
Advertised as “fee-free” for churches, RebelGive claims to help churches save up to 3 percent when they switch. They even allow you to calculate your potential savings with a handy comparison tool.
- GivingFlows make the online donation experience seamless and enjoyable.
- The Control Center allows you to track online and offline donations in one place.
- Pay monthly or annually, depending on your church’s needs.
Start with a 30-day free trial to find out what Mogiv is all about. With a focus on increasing your church’s donations, MoGiv is centered around collection and donor nurturing.
- Build more sustainable relationships with your donors through better communication.
- No setup fees or contracts, with plans starting at $19/month plus transaction fees.
- Collect donations online, via mobile, and at a kiosk.
While not church specific, Kindful is a donation management software for non-profits that promises to help you connect with your donors on a more personal level.
- See where every donor stands as you nurture them along to becoming lifelong givers.
- Connect Kindful to all of your favorite tools to track and improve communication.
- Set up fundraisers and events to collect for specific goals and causes.
Power Your Church With Powerful Software
Modern churches require modern solutions. What matters is that you compare apples-to-apples and get the details so that you don’t end up with a software that costs too much or does too little. With DonorWerx, you can strike a balance and assemble the right stack of tools to fit your needs.
Interested in learning more about what DonorWerx can do for your church? Schedule a 30-minute discovery call and we’ll help you Get started by laying out customized strategies to increase your church’s donations. Book your call today.